Help, my puppy is injured,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sandyz, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I have a six-month old Husky/German shepard dog. She is a beautiful, very loving animal. She has a bad habit of chasing cars. Tonite she ran right in front of my car and I hit her accidently. I think she is ok except her foot and leg. She yelps when she steps down on it. I feel so bad for her.

Please pray that she is ok and her leg or foot isn`t broke.
    She is resting peacfully right now. I`ll take her to the vet tommorow morning. Hope everything turns out ok.
  2. lone-wolf

lone-wolf New Member

all is well with your puppy and God give you strength. So hard to deal with when they are hurt or sick. Glad you are getting her to the vet. I have six dogs and understand.

Hugs, Lonewolf
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I lost my momma min pin a few months ago, andshe was pregnant at the time. Its heartwrenching when this happens. They are members of our family. A very hard thing to get over. Dear lord please place your hand on debbie and guide her closer to her and also help heal her puppy. May god bless them both today.

Amen, Danny
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will surely be praying for your pup, but dear, you must break her of that habit of chasing cars.

We have three dogs in our neighborhood that chase our car everytime we are on the road. My heart is literally in my 'mouth' everytime they do this, and yes, I am praying all the time that they don't get under the wheels even though my husband is moving at a snails pace. Its scary and no one wants to hurt them, but it is an awful habit for a dog to have.

For her sake, please try to train her not to do this.

Will be praying that she is alright, and that you can break her of this habit.

God bless................

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I took Stormy to the vet and she has no broken bones. She is just bruised. She will be ok. I was so relieved. She is still limping but doing well.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern. I appreciate it. Shirl, yes, I am trying to break her of the habit of chasing cars. She`s a strong willed dog but I think I can do it.

Thanks again,
    Sandyz