Help! Need a miracle

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Adl123, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Hi,
    I haven't posted here for a while.

Please pray for my friend. She is 74, has a bad heart and lupus,arthritis, and is deaf. She has been trying to downsize beause she can no longer afford her home. She found a mobile home, found a buyer for her home, and then the mobile home was sold out from under her, as the seller found someone who would pay more (This is legal in our state). Now she is on the verge of being homeless. There are very few mobile homes in our area that she will be able to affored, and she has a dog, who, although he is not an officially registered assistance dog, helps her a lot, because of her deafness.

She really needs a miracle. She was attacked by a swarm of bees and is very sick and exhausted. Her children are of no help to her and she won't accept help from me. She has to be out of her house in less than 30 days.

Does anyone have any experience and know of anything I can tell her, other than that we are praying?

Thanks a lot,
    Terry
    [This Message was Edited on 08/23/2004]
  2. maria37

maria37 New Member

Please tell your friend she is in my prayers. Ask her to have faith and give her problems to God. He understands her pain.

I hope everything works out well.

God bless
  3. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

Terry,
    I'll pray for your friend too. Maybe you can help her and not let her lose her pride at the same time. Too much pride keeps others from blessing the person that needs it.

I will pray for your friend heartily. Something just has to open up for her. You have some good ideas from others as far as seeking help from agencies. So, you approach it that way and see what the Lord can do through them. Everyone here will approach it through prayer!

Blessings,
    Carlie
  4. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Thank you all for your support and good ideas.
    God bless,
    Terry
  5. dash

dash New Member

I'm praying for the needs of your friend. I know that God can provide her solutions for her problems.

God bless,
    Della
  6. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Talk about miracles.!
    Thank you all for praying for my friend. I spoke to her last night and, guess what? The sale of her house has flallen through. Now she is no longer under stress to move within 30 days. She can take her time and look for a mobile home, and even wait until next springk if she wants to.
    She sounds like a new person.
    God bless ou all.
    Terry
  7. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

I'm going to write this down in my prayer journal right away! I am so happy for your friend. I just knew that something good would happen for her! Praise His name!

Blessings,
    Carlie