Help!! Need answers PLEASE>

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cwilson, Nov 4, 2005.

1. cwilson

cwilson New Member

Does anyone else have(or get) bruised and do know what happened? B/C my whole left arm is Black & Blue, W/ a large knot about 3inches above my wrist.""OUCH""!

Meds:
    Relpax **Migrines**
    Midrin **Tension Headaches**
    Elavil 75mg (Not taking, can't function the next day)
    Promethazine **Nausea**
    Lortab 10/500mg **Pain**
    Meclizine 25mg **Dizzness**
    Abuterol **Asthma**

What's Elavil used for?? The searches I've done say for treatment of bedwetting. (Have not done that since I was 2 years old!!) (I'm 26 now.)And going Crazy!! What's wrong and why me??

Sorry so Long..
    Carmen
  2. cwilson

cwilson New Member

Don't think so but we have so many of those little (OR BIG) bugger around. But, I don't see a bite mark. Really don't mean much cause one of the dogs I work with was bit by some thing her poor face is all sowllen. Benedryl and antibotics for Pretty Girl.

3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Elavil is an A/D and a lot of people with FMS take it for pain and to help with sleep.

I'm sorry to hear about your arm. That really doesn't sound like a side effect, though. Because you are so young, I would think it sounds like a bug bite, but perhaps you should go to the doc if it doesn't get any better.

I guess you could go to the ER or urgent care. You probably should if your WHOLE arm is black and blue. Did you do any work outside where you could have been bitten by a snake or spider?

Hope you feel better.

Hugs,
    Faye