HELP need name of shoe brand

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Adl123, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Hello,
    Like so many of us, my feet are very sensitive. I have also developed spurrs under my heel and behind my heel. I can only wear heel-less shoes, that have a flexible, molded sole. I'm looking for the sandals that I describe below.

A few months ago, sonmeone gave the name of a plastic sandal with little bumps on the inner sole, that was made like a Birkenstock Arizona, with two straps. These were a clear, bluish, plastic. I've done a search, but can't find the post.

Can anyone help with the name of this sandal?

Thanks, in advance,
    Terry
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2006]
  2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

You might find them at Zappos.com they have every kind.
    Also another fantastic shoe for those of us with foot problems is earth shoes,I love mine they feel like slippers.They also have their own website under earth shoes.
    Good luck!
    Mary
  3. jake123

jake123 New Member

I think they might be Okabashi or Sensi??
  4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Coud it have been Crocks you are referring to? I tried on a pair of those, but the texture of the inner soles were too painful for my feet. A lot of people love them, though. I wear Z-coils and LOVE them! Good luck on your search and I hope you find what you're looking for and find relief from them.
  5. Empower

Empower New Member

I don't know the name that you are talking about , but I got a shoe that I love

It is a Nike/Cole Haan shoe, almost like a tennis shoe and is sooooo comfortable

The only thing is there are terribly expensive although I did see them at TJ Maxx for 1/2 the cost a couple of weeks ago
  6. maripat

maripat New Member

Hi
    I have really tender hard to fit feet. After several hundreds of dollars I can testify to the user friendlyness of the following brands:
    Merrell
    Columbia (sandals only)
    Clarks
    Born
    I usually wear an adjustable sandal or else a slip on clog type. And when I find a comfortable pair I'll go back to the store and try to get another color or two.
    Good Luck and Happy Feet :)
    maripat
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

I swear by them. I have a pair of mules and a pair of sandal I have worn for nearly five years. Timberlands are great too. These are a little pricey, but I wait for sales and they last me for years.

I can not wear anything else. Good luck-Carla
  8. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

and I love them! They are so feather light, you don't even know you are wearing them! I got my daughter a pair of Airwalks from Payless too, alot cheaper than the Crocs.
    The shoes I wear for work are called Naot. The have a removeable cork insole that molds to your feet and are extremely comfortable, but very exspensive.

Raz
  9. bre_ann

bre_ann New Member

They are the best shoes I've ever ever had. The bumps don't bother me and I have such foot pain. I don't know what it is about them but they are heaven on these feet! And reasonably priced too!
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I don't know the name of what you're looking for the Zappos is a great suggestion. Plan to spend a few days. lol

Just a thought, but if you have heel spurs, are you sure you want little bumps on the insole?

Marta