HELP! Newly diagnosed with possible lyme/mold toxicity

Discussion in 'Detoxification' started by penri, Oct 10, 2010.

  1. penri

    penri New Member

    Hi, I,m hoping for some advice. I have been diagnosed with lyme/mold toxicity and am overwhelmed. Any help would be hugely appreciated! I have a C4A of 8469, HLA susceptible to both mold and lyme, VIP less than 10, MSH of 20, VEGF is 204, and MMP-9 is 847. I don't really know what all that means. My doctor has me on charcoal tablets, grapeseed tablets, and phytosterol tablets. I have left my house and all my posessions behind and am currently living with my husband and 2 kids with our mother in law(not ideal). My symptoms are fatigue, heart skipping and racing, geographic tongue, horrible throat problems, digestive issues, vision problems and shortness of breath. I also failed the VCS test. I'm barely functioning these days, which is really hard trying to take care of a 3 and 7 year old. My heart scares me the most. Also, does anyone know if there is anything legally that can be done about my old house? It had been remidiated when we bought it 2 years ago. I don't want to sell it to someone else but also don't want to go broke. Any ideas??
  2. Manwithfibro

    Manwithfibro New Member

    Start at 1/4 the dose and work up. It will bind and clear the toxins.