help pian in hips and legs...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baybe, Sep 11, 2003.

1. baybe

baybe New Member

i am having alot of pain in legs and hips, cant lift legs to get into car, or step up on stairs
  2. Suzan

Suzan New Member

Have you seen a doctor? It could be Fibro..could be Arthritus...could be something else. I would go and find out!
  3. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

I have been doing this for about a year now. I was told it was bursitis and went for physical therapy. It helped for a while, then came back on both sides!! I have also had some shots of (whatever) from my PCP and I do try to do stretching exercises and take Mobic. Have found that magnesium seems to help... Good luck - I think just knowing that others have the same problem is helpful. Take care
  4. 1948

1948 New Member

for 3 months i had csiatia and leg pain. same pain i had 22 years ago before i had back surgery 3 ruptured disks. had a mri nothing new just signs that of my old back surgery'so doctor said must be from fibro.i started taking magnesium mylate 2 weeks pain was all gone.then pain went to neck for 1 month_____ then had 2 trigger point injection shots in my neck. these are miracle shots for me. hope this helps you out. gail from trenton fla. BIG HUGS
  5. baybe

baybe New Member

this is a great start for me, thanks.