help? please anyone? curators

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by niggley, Oct 10, 2002.

  1. niggley

    niggley New Member

    l'm stuck! l'm in the proccess of trying to complete a claim for my life insurance which will help pay some of my morgage..the company has been very helpful and has chased up doctors ..work..specialists and in total has taken over 6 months..l'm now waiting for the report from a CBT psychotherapist in london who has not returned any calls from this company and eventually l called and she refused to give any of my details until l returned to her and saw "how l was doing" l stressed to her that the insurance company are only interested in my health at the time of the claim over a year ago but she phoned the insurance company and they reported she seemed irrate and unhelpful. Basically unless l travel down to south london and pay a very high fee she will not release these notes? l cant understand why she wants to see me unless she never made any notes and until l go down can made some guess at how l was! She has caused me so much stress and now extra cost if this is the only answer...the insurance company have little understanding of M.E/CFS but are very understanding..l tried to explain that CBT has a medium pass rate (dont know the %) and that this DD has no known path and is different for everyone..its ups and downs...can anyone advise me on what to do next? or come across this before? worried and tired niggley...this is especially to the curators...do you know any more substancial notes that l could show the insurance company on this DD and CBT so that l dont need her advice...
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2002]
  2. niggley

    niggley New Member

    l'm stuck! l'm in the proccess of trying to complete a claim for my life insurance which will help pay some of my morgage..the company has been very helpful and has chased up doctors ..work..specialists and in total has taken over 6 months..l'm now waiting for the report from a CBT psychotherapist in london who has not returned any calls from this company and eventually l called and she refused to give any of my details until l returned to her and saw "how l was doing" l stressed to her that the insurance company are only interested in my health at the time of the claim over a year ago but she phoned the insurance company and they reported she seemed irrate and unhelpful. Basically unless l travel down to south london and pay a very high fee she will not release these notes? l cant understand why she wants to see me unless she never made any notes and until l go down can made some guess at how l was! She has caused me so much stress and now extra cost if this is the only answer...the insurance company have little understanding of M.E/CFS but are very understanding..l tried to explain that CBT has a medium pass rate (dont know the %) and that this DD has no known path and is different for everyone..its ups and downs...can anyone advise me on what to do next? or come across this before? worried and tired niggley...this is especially to the curators...do you know any more substancial notes that l could show the insurance company on this DD and CBT so that l dont need her advice...
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2002]