help please-need cfs/fibro doc in chicago!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fionasd, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. fionasd

    fionasd New Member

    I am looking for a good doctor in the chicagoland area. My doctor has been supportive, but i need a second opinion. This is also a workers compensation case. I had a reaction to chemicals that were used in my workplace last april, and have been off work since then-chronic fatigue, muscle aches, brain fog etc, etc......
    any help would be much appreciated....
    [This Message was Edited on 02/15/2007]
  2. shar6710

    shar6710 New Member

    You may try being more specific in your title. Try adding Chicago and the name of the condition you've been diagnosed with.

    Example: Need CFS doctor in Chicago.

    That may get you some replies. Also have you checked the "doctor" tab near the top of the page?

    Good luck and welcome to the board.