Help please? Parasite die-off symptoms?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Apr 15, 2012.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I am (I think) finally getting these parasites in my scalp ( and Lord only knows where else) to start responding to the Flagyl and I am thinking that because I am having terrible headache, very bad but not migraine and I am in soooooooo much pain, but the pain is scaring me, I normally do get pain all over but this feels like my kidneys.

Also, I am very constipated and I just cannot seem to get going, tried several doses of miralax........I think you would all suggest water, water, water and Iam doing that but anything elsoI am forgetting. I have only once ever felt kidnet pain, loooooooooooooong time ago but, problem is, last Oct, Nov, Dec was dealing with MRSA, and did like, 3 or lll4 rounds of cipro, one after another then clindamycin, then it just kept getting worse and my scalp filled with sticky thick pus, so they put me on Levaquin and I sufferred sooooo bad for 2-3 mo I was lirerally incapacitated with pain, every tendon in my body was absolutely the worst thingg I HAVE EVER BEEN THRU AND i THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER END. But, Levaquin is famous for that and because it was MRSA I just had to deal with it and I am still not fully recovered from that set-back. So, this is Herxing right???? My head feels like it is gonna explode!!!!!!!

Help, please, anything I can do??? Desperate????!!!!!!!!

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It does sound like Herxing; I also get the headaches. Still, I think you should call your doc.

Love, Mikie
  3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I agree you should call your Dr.

If you are herxing, you need to be able to detox to get rid of the die off, so it does not stay in your body and keep making you feel worse.

One way of detoxing is through regular bowel movements. Your Dr should be able to help you with something for constipation.

There are other methods of detox also.

There is much discussion of detox methods if you search on's Medical Questions board.
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Drank a ton of Mira-Lax, like a whole bottle and still no movement ......finally did a double dose of milk of Magnesia and about 2 hrs later things started going thru. I got rid of a zillion of those pests. My kidneys were in so much pain. The more I got rid of the better I got. Took about 2 days of really powerful expelling, drinking sooooooo much water, finally the headace faded as I for enough toxins out of me, kidneys still hurt, still getting rid of them, now down to once an hr or so, treated my doggy too. Saw the exact critter in his 'output' along with a bunch of various size worms, which I am putting out too. The only thing that bugs me (no pun intended) is that the one in my head.....I started messin with it, learned by tracing it with my fingers it goes from one side of my head and wraps clear around and ir still alive. Surrounding it are a bunch of hte little one like 1' long in colonies all around but the one must be 8" long and just wraps around just under skin and I did a 2nd shampooing with RID and it did nothing. I guess (read elsewhere) they (big odd ones) get resistant to rid shampoo. Also, look up 'Morgellons Disease'. Becoming epidemic ppl live with these things in all hair follicles all the time and nothing eradicates them.

That is where I am for now, have not given up of murdering the one (the mother of all parasites) in my scalp as I gotta stop them from breeding , started Flagyl last Thurs pm and rx goes for 10 days.

I will check in tomorrow.
    Tale care all!
  5. inprog

inprog Member

Might want to check that out. Has anyone be able to see these with the naked eye or with a hand lens? Well, you likely have already found some of the forums for Morgellons. Have you been around bird nests, things like that?
    We went through this but it was of the morgellons variety, not bird mites.
    Wishing you the best in health and healing. There are things you can do for the crawling and lots of advice, some works and some doesn't. Everyone is different. We are not allowed to give the names of helpful sites here as per board rules. If you google Lyme/Morgellons in your search box, you will find more.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

A friend of mine with Lupus had an infestation in her scalp but her doc wouldn't believe her. She finally dug out one of the critters and took it to the doc. They treated her for it. It was long ago and I don't remember the parasite nor the treatment. Why don't docs believe us?

In any case, I am hoping you can rid yourself of this. God bless you.

Love, Mikie