HELP! Pregnant with CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by advancewithcourage, Sep 26, 2003.

1. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

Anyone experienced pregnancy and childbirth with CFS? Did you get worse? better?

I am in my 1st trimester. Baby wasn't planned but will be loved. I am just trying to figure out HOW IN THE WORLD I am going to take care of a baby? I have a large family already. All my children are under 10. I was always in great shape physically and planned a large family. Now hit with CFS, I am TOTALLY overwhelmed. I am not managing well at all now!
  2. kimkane

kimkane New Member

Hi there, I have not been pregnant with this FIBRO or CFS, but I do have a feww links you might want to read. If you would like them I can e-mail them to you. My e-mail is in my profile. take care kimkane
  3. loriRn

loriRn New Member

Congratulations! I work at a health dept. with pregnant moms. I had one this past summer with CFIDS. It was hard for because there is so little info out on it. She had a tiring pregnancy,but over all did well(though it was her first,nolittle ones). She says now she feels better than before she was pregnant. She still gets alot of help from family, but she was very optimistic and happy. This is the only one I know of personnaly, and by no means an average I'm sure, but I thought I would share it with you. Good luck. Every child is a gift.I hope everything goes well for you, you'll be in my prayers.Lori.
  4. Debrat

Debrat New Member

I haven't experienced that....but i do want to wish you well take good care of yourself....and I hope u get help with children.

best wishes, debra