Help- Question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maryingeorgia, Jan 5, 2003.

1. maryingeorgia

maryingeorgia New Member

Hi,
    I am new to the board. I have chronic pain and love to talk about it and vent, and have support. I have a question about discussions of online pharmacies. Is it against the rules to discuss this? Just a general question, as I have some questions about ordering medications online.

Thanks ,
    Mary
  2. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

I have CFS and I am glad you found us...as to your question, I can't help you, but I wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself. If you haven't already, put in your bio info so others can get to know you, too. Everyone here is so wonderful and supportive of each other and the information here is invaluable, so you've come to the right place...Again, Welcome!!!!

1Writer
  3. maryingeorgia

maryingeorgia New Member

Thank you writer, I really appreciate it. I love support and love to give it back. I will update my bio- if I can figure out how to do it.

Thanks again,
    Mary
  4. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

After you have logged in, just look above the "log out" area and you will see your screen name and View/Edit Profile...just click on "Edit" and the screen to type in your bio will appear...Hope this helps and it's great talking with you.

1Writer
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Mary, welcome to our world, you will find a lot of venting, talking, and support around here, thats what we are here for.

You are welcome to discuss your meds, but you are not allowed to give out URL's to other sites.

You can go to the top right and left of this board, in the blue print there are a list of the board rules for you to read, and the right side is for new members.

Again, welcome and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. maryingeorgia

maryingeorgia New Member

Are we allowed to give other members our email addresses?
    Thanks again,
    mary