HELP SENSATION IN CHEST

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen_dean, Apr 19, 2006.

1. karen_dean

karen_dean New Member

no pain ...this has happened several times either at the point of drifting off to sleep or having it wake me up...this is how it feels..bare with me

This sensation is only on my left side above the left breast..a few times I have gotten a weird feeling in my head...just like the feeling you would have if you were sleeping and had the "falling" dream....then the falling feeling just hits me on the left side. Has woke me up..and as mentioned when I lay down and start to drift off it has also happened. And of course when it wakes me I'm in a panic state...it's almost like it's a "seizure feeling"...any feed back on this for me...I would appreciate it. I take 1mg of klonopin @ bed..

Thanks for listening!!

Blessings ~~~*karen*
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

It could be that it is just a little muscle jump, but I would certainly go to the docs and see if it could be an alteration in the qt interval which is a problem for some on some meds(meds my dh takes has this same effect.

I would really get there and ask for a halter monitor too that you can wear so they can record it when it happens.

Love Anne C
  3. karen_dean

karen_dean New Member

for your response, I'm curious if your dh has this problem only @ rest time when drifting off to sleep..or while sleeping. I have been taking the med now for roughly four months now, and it's the only Rx my body can manage.

Once again "thank you"

~~~*Karen*~~~
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Karen_dean:
    Although only a doctor would know: maybe your Klonopin needs to be upped. I not only take it at bedtime, but also during the day. And there are other medications. Also, a visit to a neurologist could not hurt. I would not go through that night after night.

nyrofan
  5. karen_dean

karen_dean New Member

Thanks for your quick reply...I'm going May 8th for MRI, due to other strange symptoms in which my Dr. thinks I should be checked "once again" for M.S. so from there I may get some other answers..I was told 4 yrs. ago I had M.S. then Dr.s changed there mines...just wish I would get a REAL diagnoses this time!!

Blessings

~~~*Karen*~~~