Help Sleepless nights again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Aug 5, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I have been doing so well with sleep but this relapse has me losing my mindagain with sleepless nights. Here is my night:

11:00 Pm 2 ZMA'a
    11:45 3 mg of Lunesta
    12:15 5 mg of Melatonin

This usually knocks me out until about 6:30 then I take a small little piece of Lunesta and I am back out until 9:30/10.

Now I am sleeping for three hours until 3:30 am and up until like 8 am and then fall slightly back to sleep for a two hours. I am not taking anything differently I just went into a relapse last week and I guess this is part of it.

But I need sleep before I become anymore out of it. I can't think straight can barely stand and just want to sit in a puddle of tears. Help!
  2. millennia

millennia New Member

Have you tried unisom? It's the ingredient that is in NyQuil that helps you sleep, it's an antihistamine, but different than the one in benadryl or Tylenol pm or any of those. It is the only thing that has helped me sleep in ages. I take lunesta or ambien and I just lay, can't sleep. I take one unisom, I'm out like a light until morning.
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

Where do you get it?

can you take it with prescription drugs or do you just take unisom? Does it make you groggy?
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Jane32:

I would have (and have) changed my sleeping meds.
    You would have to work with my doctor for a change.
    I could give you advice, but the closet thing you could do is check with the doc.

Just a suggestion.

Nyrofan
    *P.s I have had the same pains and the docs were wonderful.

5. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

i'm having the same problem right now, i haven't been sleeping at all. in addition to fm i'm bipolar and somtimes the weather throws me off. some combination right, take insomnia and then make it worse.

the only thing i can suggest to you is you can try adding benadryl at night when you can't sleep. i may help.

rachel
    [This Message was Edited on 08/06/2006]
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it helps me for sleep..and nerve pain plus the anxiety..

jodie