Help! SSA sending me to ANOTHER Dr!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Mar 22, 2003.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I need a quick vent, I applied Dec 7, then they sent me to a state mental Dr in early Feb, they did say I suffer from Fibro, RA and dysthemic depression. I had the report sent to my Dr so I could read it. Today I got a letter stating they want me to go to a cardiopulmonolgoist. I do has high blood pressure and asthma, but that is secondary to the fibro, fatgue, etc. What should I think? I guess it means they don't have enough with everything else. I have extensive medical records already, why send me to a lung Dr? I am so disappointed that I have to wait another month, I was sure I would have had an answer after the first Dr. Thanks for listening, has anyone been thru this?
  2. nst0199

nst0199 New Member

To even get a reply from SSA in 3 months you doing good. Most people wait 6 months get a denial, wait 6 months and get a denial, and do that three times and then get to request a hearing. So consider yourself lucky because there is too many people on disability that should not be on it. Thats why they sending to all these doctors. So consider yourself lucky.

[ advertisement ]