Help! SSI review

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gwheezy41, Nov 17, 2005.

1. gwheezy41

gwheezy41 New Member

Hi! I just received a letter stating it was time for a 3 year review? I never knew I had to do this, I probly was not listening. Can any one tell me how theirs has gone. They asked for copies of all medical records from all doctors I have seen, and in my own words if there has been any improvements. Since I had won my case, I have also had other illnesses on top of having Fibro, like diabetes. I am so scared that it has put me into a flare-up. Any info would sure help. Thank you, Virginia
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2005]
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm going thru that SSI review right now.

I sent in my paperwork about a month ago so I should hear something soon.???
    But my condition has worsened (in my opinion)so I'm hopeful that I will continue to get checks.'
    If I don't I'll surely be bummin.
    I already had one 3 yr review and my benifits continued from that one. This is my 2nd review.
    Try not to get too nervous,... I think most of the times we are approved again.
    Wishing you loads of Luck!
    Hugs
    Tandy
  3. gwheezy41

gwheezy41 New Member

Thank you ladies, I have been so worried about this review, I feel better now and I think I have enough evidence or proof of my disabilities, and called my doctor and he told me I should not worry about it, I have 5 doctors I see on a regular basis. Thank you again, and I will let you know what happens.