HELP the pain and fatigue are bad today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fabricaholic, Jun 21, 2006.

1. fabricaholic

fabricaholic New Member

Its 4:30 am (here in calif) and I just got up to go to work and the fatigue and pain is awful today, I don't know if I can make a full day at work urrrgggggg. just sitting here typing my hands are cramping and truthfully I'd love to peel the skin off my body and then go back to sleep.

how many of yall's skin expecially your hands are sensitive to heat and cold during a flair up? I can't hardly pick up my coffee cup without burning my hand.

please pray that I;m able to make it through the day.

thanks a bunch for letting me be whiney to yall today.
  2. puddin827

puddin827 New Member

Why don't you just go half a day today if possible. I hope you get to feeling better soon. My hands tingle and hurt when I drive my car, I wish I had a chauffuer !! They don't like the cold AT ALL!!! Feel betterand take care, rest when you do get home
  3. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I HAVE HAD A PLACE RENTED ON THE LAKE FOR A WEEK BUT CAN'T GET UP THE ENERGY TO GO.

QUESTION ARE YOU REALLY A FABRIC AHOLOIC? I AM AND MY MOM WAS TOO. WHEN SHE PASSED WE REMOVED 25 BANANA BOXES OF FABRIC FROM HER SEWING ROOM.
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

fabricaholic:

No, you are not bit whiney. i feel the same way, due to no heating pad. I just fell alseep at the computer twice.
    I did not sleep well last night.

Can you get some time off from work and just go home?
    Can you get tomorrow off?
    Can you make it easy on yourself when you get home?
    Can you just crash on the bed?
    Pain meds?
    Heating pad?
    Bath?
    Any supplements?

Sorry, just throwing out some ideas to ease your mind over the flare-up.

((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nyrofan
    [This Message was Edited on 06/22/2006]
  5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Here's a virtual massage, hope you feel better!

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  6. fabricaholic

fabricaholic New Member

thanks for the Ideas.I know I need to take it a bit easier on myself. That is something I guess I need to learn.

fabraholic
  7. Neicee99

Neicee99 New Member

I hope you are feeling better today. What did you do to get through your day yesterday?

Hugs
    Neicee99
  8. fabricaholic

fabricaholic New Member

neecie:

I took one moment at a time and lots of advil haha. took lots of breaks and it seemed that a turtle moved faster than I did. Then a lunch my daughter brought my 2 gramdbabies and I got loves and as always that make the emotional part a bit more barable. then I came home at 4pm and took a hot shower and my meds and went to bed.
    but other than that the day was okay.... yea right

thanks for the concern

cindy
  9. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi Hon,
    I am so sorry you feel bad, I wish you did not have to go to work at all. I hope you make it through the day! Get yourself rested up when you get home.

Atiledsner: I am also a hopeless fabric aholic too! I absolutely love to sew quilts! I have more fabric than I could ever hope to sew up in my lifetime, haha! Do you make quilts? Or do you sew clothes? I sew a few clothes, a dress or pants suit here and there. There is nothing like the feel of a fresh bundle of fat quarters, hehe!
    Take Care!
    Kellyann