Help! Trying to find a heated mattress cover

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robsgal15, Nov 11, 2002.

1. robsgal15

robsgal15 New Member

If anyone know who sells them, pls let me know. I have searched the web sites that I thought would carry such a product to find none.

I had one years ago, which was a blessing. It was a queen size w/two heat adjustments, one for one side of the bed and one for the other.

I know they exist. I bad need of one.

Thanks for you help my fellow fibromites!

robsgal
  2. robsgal15

robsgal15 New Member

If anyone know who sells them, pls let me know. I have searched the web sites that I thought would carry such a product to find none.

I had one years ago, which was a blessing. It was a queen size w/two heat adjustments, one for one side of the bed and one for the other.

I know they exist. I bad need of one.

Thanks for you help my fellow fibromites!

robsgal
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

I got one from them last year. I ended up ordering from the catalog over the phone because at the time I couldn't go out to go shopping. I thin k Sears may have them.

Good luck in your search.

Barbara
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Teach is right, Penny's has them, so does Sear's and Spiegel's. Someone mentioned Wal-Mart too, although I could not fine them there.

I got mine from Spiegel's then the second one from Penny's! Yea, I have two.

Be sure you get the 'Wireless' ones, then are the best. The have the duel controls on the large sizes.

I got the twin, my husband can't handle the heat, so I cut the skirt off the twin, and lay it under the sheet on my side of the bed. It worked out fine, it does not move either.

Hope this helps.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. paula45

paula45 New Member

just last week. It's not wireless, but the wires in mine are well padded and I don't feel them at all. I ordered it online with the item # from the catalog. You can probably just search the website. Good luck.

Paula
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I plan on getting mine soon(maybe for christmas).They're on sale in the pennys catalog by the way.
    I do have a question-and please see the humor in this.Sometimes my just turned 6 yr old climbs in bed with me.What if he pee's? will I get zapped?!!!LOL for real.....
    once in a great while he has a wetting accident.Won't that be a danger?wondering?Thanks alot,
    Tracey
  7. Simoriah

Simoriah New Member

I bid on one on ebay... I had not had any luck finding one in the stores, but I did find several of them on ebay. Watch the prices though, they can vary greatly.

Sim
  8. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I found one yesterday at Walmart - $66 for a queen size. I decided to wait until they go on sale.
    Kathryn
  9. kay

kay New Member

on sale this last weekend . I love it. Its soooo cozy. Linda
  10. robsgal15

robsgal15 New Member

I'm sure you can call the manufacturer's 1-800 ... number to find out. Also, I'm sure this came with some instructions and Warnings to read.

I'm interested in the answer to your question too. Let me know..ok?

Stay warm, r's gal
  11. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Found one at Shopko, queen size with dual controls, but has wires. It was $44.99. They haven't been a problem for me. I am using it with flannel sheets and I love it alot. Wish I had discovered these sooner.

Good Luck,
    Sheryl
  12. wander

wander New Member

I bought mine at J.C. Pennys. through catalog or in store. dual control. Couldn/t survive without it. Hope you find one.
  13. robsgal15

robsgal15 New Member

and I posted a thank you to all who helped me find it.

It should be here today...I hope. Thanks so much.

Gentle hugs, robsgal
  14. Carina

Carina New Member

I have a question about the use of these. Can you use anything heated with an air mattress? I wouldn't be able to give mine up but I am searching for some warmth.
    Currently I am using several blankets and a sheet but it doesn't seem to be wrm enough to lay on.
  15. beans

beans New Member

Found mine at Walmart and I love it.
    beans