Help! Under a lot of stress!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bailey-smom, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I have posted about my job in the past but I have now given notice. My last day here will be March 31 but I will still get my normal pay in April.

I felt like a ton of bricks were taken off my shoulders when I gave notice last week but things keep popping up that give me a knot in my stomach. My shoulders and neck feel pretty good but now my hips are flaring again. And I went to the dr on Friday because of exhaustion and a headache. He did my blood work to check my liver and other levels but everything is OK. He just thinks that I have done so much for so long that now my body is saying “it’s about time!” and I need to rest and drink lots of water.

I have been working with the agent that will be taking over my policies – he used to be my boss and I knew he would get them – and we agreed not to say anything to anyone about this in town because I did not want to deal with the “coffee shop” talk. He was in the bar on Saturday asking people if they want to work for him!!!!!!!! My stomach is in knots!

You know that the “coffee shop boys” will spin this every-which-way! I am sure I will hear how I got fired (I put my notice in to be done on April 1st) and who knows what else.

I am VP of the chamber of commerce and I let them know today @ our meeting so I could ward off some of the talk & let them know they will need to find someone else to take care of our web-site, the 3-On-3 basketball tourney and all the chambers papers, etc. I hope that helps.

I had to tell my in-laws so they did not hear it on the street and I didn’t want to deal with that until I had found a different position.

Why do some people have to mess with other people’s lives? Why couldn’t he just keep his mouth shut? I will get my revenge – I’m not saying how but he will get his! I have had enough of his kniving!

Thanks for listening to me. It helps to know I can come here.

Kelly

**I just had my biggest client come in - when I told him I was leaving he went accross the street and got new insurance! Like I said - I will have the last laugh!!!!
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

ENJOY THE REST YOU ARE GOING TO GET MARCH 31ST/APRIL 1ST

lOOK FORWARD TO THIS, NOT BACK TO ANXIETY AND STRESS.

YEARS AGO, PEOPLE WERE PUT IN SANITORIUMS TO RECOUP FROM ILLNESSES AS A MATTER OF COURSE. IT WAS TAKEN FOR GRANTED THAT PEOPLE NEEDED TO REST UP AND GET PROPERLY WELL. IN OUR $DRIVEN SOCIETY NOW WE WILL SOON BE GIVING BIRTH AT MIDNIGHT AND BACK TO WORK 8.00AM NEXT DAY.LOL

RELAX RELAX RELAX - YOU DESERVE IT.

LOVE ANNE
  3. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

It is funny how I do feel a bit better mentally. I am starting to slowly take things home.

Last night my hubby & I discussed what to do with my building. For him that is the worst part - he built it for me in 1999. I do feel bad for that but we have talked that if we do not get it sold right away that we would just "move" it out to our farm. We raise dogs and they could live in the lap of luxury! hee hee

Again - thanks for the replies!
    Kelly
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

What Cromwell said hit a chord. It was the good ol' days when people were sent to rest and recoup.

Just an aside, my sis-in-law has a cocktiel named bailey that talks to me on the phone everytime we chat.

When I saw your handle (baileysmom) I couldn't help but smile.

I wish you peace and healing.

Kendra