HELP: Where Can I Buy Molybdenum? Please Keep Bumped.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LittleBluestem, Nov 29, 2009.

1. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Where can I buy molybdenum in 100 or 150 mg pills? I know I have been told this before, but the computer I had it stored on died and the search function here does not work. I am visiting relatives in the 'big city', and am still having no luck.

SUNDAY NIGHT: I can't reply to any of your posts, but I can edit mine, so I am making my reply here. I don't know if it is this computer or more board problems.

Thanks all for your replies. I have not been able to find molybdenum in any form lately. The liquid would be fine, if I could find it. A couple of years ago, I found 500 mg pills in 2 stores. That is more than I have seen recommended and proved to be too much for me. I can't go to lurko's corner health food store, but will try vitacost online if I can't find it in a real store. I think my local health food stores has some Nutricology products, so maybe they can special order it for me.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2009]
  2. lukro

lukro Member

I buy it in the liquid form because I take so many pills. It is easily available for me at the corner health food store.

You should look for the liquid form--it is very easy to take this way.
  3. simonedb

simonedb Member

what are you guys taking it for? jamin? i have some tablets of it tht i take a little of one when i feel herxy, and i think i started doing that after rich v posted a year or so ago that its good for something like that...? i am not sure if it helps. sometimes i start taking something after reading someone i trust about it but then cant remember details of why later....
  4. lukro

lukro Member

mcs. It was suggested on that board by woofmom, along w/ several other supplements. Anyway, I think it's working but I do realize it may as well be a coincidence. Whatever, I will continue taking it.

edited to add woofmom's name; if interested in her protocol it is on the mcs board.[This Message was Edited on 11/30/2009]