Help With Chlorella

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ~Sibyle~, Jan 16, 2006.

1. ~Sibyle~

~Sibyle~ New Member

I purchased some chlorella and took it the other day. It gave me a HORRID case of the runs. Made me VERY sick.

I have to assume that this is normal and probably a good thing. However, I would like for it to not happen again. What am I doiong wrong? Do I need to take the probiotic with it or at a different time?
  2. ~Sibyle~

~Sibyle~ New Member

I have been on the probiotic for 6 months. I originally started taking it for a case of thrush on my breasts from breastfeeding. I have kept taking it to ward off the thrush from returning.

It is Jarro-Dophilus. I sometimes use the Maxi Baby-dophilus powder in the shake.

The chlorella is in tablet form. I should have mentioned that sooner, LOL. The label says to take 15 a day. I took 3. Have not taken it since because it made me so sick.

I took it in the morning with the shake and my probiotic.

PS. Thank you so much for posting all the things that you do and take Stormy. I do not have very much money and I have two small children so it is VERY important for me to find things that can help me function. All of you have been a wonderful source of inspiration for me!

(edit to correct spelling error)
    [This Message was Edited on 01/16/2006]
  3. ~Sibyle~

~Sibyle~ New Member

I bet it was the pizza from the night before that did me in. I have been eating lots of raw veggies and fruit but the pizza was calling to me, LOL.

I will keep that in mind. Thank you
  4. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I started taking Sun Chlorella a month ago. The recommended dosage is 15 little tablets, and I started on 5 once a day, and progressed up to 5 twice a day. I have never had any bad reaction from it. However, because I know I have a rather delicate constitution, as well as for financial reasons, I keep my dosage to 2/3 the recommended dosage. I've noticed an increase in energy and well being.

Maybe you took too much. I hope this helps.

[ advertisement ]