help with kitten names,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sandyz, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I just got two new kittens and we are having a hard time coming up with a name. I would appreciate your ideas. They are both orange and white. I will try to put up a picture sometime. They are so cute.
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Orange and Sherbert!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

How about Bismarck for a local touch?

4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

At the shelter we had two orange and white kittens that we named Mango and Sherbet. I loved the Mango name but not the Sherbet so much.

The other day two of the kids who volunteer were making a list of "good cat names", as they called it. They had some great ones on there but too many (for me) to remember.

5. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

We had an orange and white kitty ages ago named Pumpkin. She was so cute. Peaches might be another good name.

Or here's an idea! I just thought of something that you will either find cute or totally silly: you could name them "Peaches" and "Herb" after that 70s disco band! One of them should probably be male if you named one Herb, but kitties are pretty genderless to me---they're all fluff. :)

Look forward to seeing the pic.

Enjoy your fluffy friends, Erika :)
    [This Message was Edited on 06/13/2007]
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Good suggestions so far. They are both female. I got a picture up of one of them. The other looks very similiar.

[This Message was Edited on 06/13/2007]
  7. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Cute cat picture.

I'd probably name them Boots and Fluffy.
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

about Sadie & Sallie,,,,,Just an idea,,,P.S. Beautiful kitty!(S)
    [This Message was Edited on 06/14/2007]
  9. katvwolf

katvwolf New Member

Someone I knew had an orange dog named, "Chili", which I thought was cute...

What about Chili and Pepper? :)
  10. kriket

kriket New Member

11. Marta608

Marta608 Member

You'd need another name but I just heard a great one for a cat: Diva.

12. kriket

kriket New Member

How bout Peaches for one. I'll have to think for a while on the other.

13. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Love babycats, lol
    How about Sadie & Rose, the names are from the movie Big Business, with Bette Middler and Lily Tomlin,
    it's about Twins who were swithced at birt by accident, it's a very funny movie.

One was, serious and the other flighty, lol.

Good luck with the names, and many happy and entertaining years, with your Babies.

14. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I have a "Maggie" and it was between that and "Sadie. Like both!

Let us know your final choice. Love kitties

15. irishprincess

irishprincess New Member

he looks like a meeko.

JEANSKI New Member

I love Laverne and Shirley! HEEHEE. You wouldn't expect a cat name Shirley! or Laverne for that cute!

I like weird names. :^)
  17. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thanks for all your suggestions. My boys deceided to name them Boots and Toostie. The one in the picture has white feet that look like boots. They are adoreable and we are having such a good time having them around. I`ll post some more pictures when I get a chance.