Help with mattress pad cover

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrobeachbum, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Fibrobeachbum

Fibrobeachbum New Member

I called Pennys and they said they did not have a wireless one. Which one did you all order. They have the Expand-A-Grip Restwarmer on sale. Is this the one? I really need it.
    Thanks,
    Ann
  2. Fibrobeachbum

Fibrobeachbum New Member

I called Pennys and they said they did not have a wireless one. Which one did you all order. They have the Expand-A-Grip Restwarmer on sale. Is this the one? I really need it.
    Thanks,
    Ann
  3. achy

achy New Member

I just got a flyer in the mail yesterday from linen's & things. They have a heated mattress pad on sale...
    their website in www.lnt.com
    I threw out the flyer so I can't offer details....I do remember a king was $79.00.

BTW...Do you know that sleeping under an electric blanket can make U sick? I had a friend that couldn't figure out what was wrong with him..lotsa neurological problesm...they finally figured out it was the electric blanket. Don't remember what it's called, but he was pretty bad off. I'm sure the same would apply to an elec. mattress pad. I'd just use it to warm up the bed and then turn it off. Just tellin ya cause I care....

Walk the beach for me!
    Warm fuzzies
    Achy
  4. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

Ive loked in every store online and went to mall in valdosta,Ga this week when i went to my rhumy on mon,I finally found one in sears.com in bedding the king is 139.00 plus shipping came out to 169,I ordered it,it says no bulky wires,also tried to oreer one else where might be jc penny but said no more for the season so sears here i come.LindaGa
  5. paula45

paula45 New Member

I have the expand-a-grip one from Penneys. It is NOT wireless, but the wires are so well padded, I have no discomfort or problem with it. I LOVE it. I personally don't see the need to spend the extra for a wireless model. Just my 2 cents. Good luck to ya.

Paula
  6. granmama

granmama New Member

Hi Ann,

You can order it through Pennys catalog or go online and enter the item # to get the page.
    It is featured in the Fall & Winter catalog and is in the
    "Our Biggest Home Sale of the Year" Sale book.

SALE EXPIRES: DEC. 24

# V725-2681 Twin size: on sale $54.99 reg.75.00
    # V725-2682 Full size: 74.99 95.00
    # V725-2683 Queen(dual control) 94.99 130.00
    # V725-2684 King " " 104.99 150.00

DESCRIPTION:
    SORIEE ELECTRIC MATTRESS PAD
    Thermosoft technology provides gentle, allover warmth, eliminating hot and cold spots and bulky wiring. Lighted control has multiple settings and automatically shuts off after 10 hours. Queen & King have dual controls. 210 thread-count polyester/cotton sateen top; non-woven polyester back. 4.5oz fill per sq. yard offers year round comfort. Fits mattresses up to 15" thick.
    WASHABLE.
    5 YEAR WARRANTY
    MADE IN US OF IMPORTED MATERIALS

I bought the twin size and cut the skirting off about 2" from the actual pad. It lays flat on top of my eggcrate mattress pad. I love it. It took me awhile to figure out what so many were talking about the "wireless mattress pad".

I love mine and you will too!

Hope this helps you,
    granmama