Help with this message board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by earthdog2000, Jun 4, 2006.

1. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi, I'm a newbie and just put my profile on here. My problem here is: When I go to the message boards it always says logged in and in reading the New to board and rules it says to log in? I don't know how to get there as it always says logged in already!
    Help!! Thanks, Julie (Earthdog)
  2. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

If you are logged in under your username a message will appear 'You are logged in as: youruserername View my Profile/Edit profile.'

Once you have logged in, the system seems to recognize you for maybe 24 hours or so, then requires that you log in again. If you go to the message board a message will appear 'You are logged in as : guest.' In order to actually view or make any posts you will be required to enter your username and password, which the system will retain for a while.
  3. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Dear shootingstar,
    I understand
    what you're saying but I guess I did'nt phrase my question right. I don't know how to view other profiles and access other info that the new to boards says is available?
    Thanks a bunch, Earthdog
  4. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Thanks soooo much! I did it and it worked, guess it's the migaine and fibro-fog! Loved your profile!
    Thanks, Julie ( Earthdog )