Help with VICODIN & CLONEZEPAM ???????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mhammie, Oct 13, 2005.

1. mhammie

mhammie New Member

Much pain from breaking finger & need to try to get to sleep.

Normally take clonezepam at bedtime. Just about time to take another Vicodin.

Can I take Vicodin & Clonezepam at the same time????????

Mhammie
  2. mhammie

mhammie New Member

CaN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY POST?

Mhammie
  3. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

A benzodiapene?

Does your insurance have a nurses' line? Mine does and fields these questions.

Our local hospital has an ER (even though we're a tiny town), and 24/7, you can call with questions like that.

There is a larger hospital a little further away that has its own sort of nurses' line.

Those are good resources... and let you talk to someone rather than try to navigate a website!

Good Luck!
    Lollie
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I have taken both meds for many years and they are perfectly fine together. Usually if a drug has an interaction with another, the computer programs that the pharmacies use will red-flag it.

Take them and get some sleep!

Hope you get this.

Sue
  5. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I've taken the 2 Meds at the same time, with no bad reaction's.
    I'm on Norco, which is also Hydocodone and I can take it with the clonezepam, too.

Hope your helped with this combo at bedtime, it should help you to sleep better.
    good luck,
    sharonk
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have never had a problem with clonazepam and any pain medication. Why not call your pharmacist and ask so that you are more comfortable.

Love, Mikie
  7. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

I use a great site (www.drugdigest.org) They have a section for interactions and both generics and standard meds are included. Lots of OTC meds are listed too! It also checks for alcohol and food interactions. Last, it catagorizes the interaction as moderate to severe. I plugged in the drugs you asked about and there are no interactions. Check it out....
  8. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I have, but I would go to bed when I do. It can knock you on your butt.
    Tigger