Help WPI in a simple no-cost way

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Frankied, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Frankied

Frankied New Member

1)Use IgiveIsearch search engine to support the WPI. WPI gets $.02/search. Search different topics. How to use (look further in this post) (bookmark please)

Current amount raised: $75
    Goal by the end of the year: $250

2)VOTE for WPI on Facebook via:

The more votes, the more money for WPI, THANK YOU

WHAT <B>NOT</B> TO SEARCH FOR ON IgiveIsearch
    1) Searching for a URL or website domain. (Examples are search terms that end in .com, .org, .net, .edu, .tv, .ca, etc.)
    2) Searching for sites with well-known URLs. (Examples are AOL, CNN, Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, MySpace, etc.)
    3) Repetitive Searching, defined as performing the same search more frequently than once per 60 minute period. In this case, only your first search for that term will result in a donation.
    4) Exceeding 120 searches per hour. We will honor donations for up to 120 qualified searches per user per hour.
    5) Searching for an image or video
    6) Performing a "Search This Site" search
    7) Searching for stock quotes or word definitions
    8) Searching without having selected a cause first - we will not credit donations retroactively
    9) Dishonest Searching, defined as searching for the sole purpose of increasing the money earned, without really caring about the search results.
    10) Searches for Coupons, iGive Stores, and iGive Travel.
    Moderators can you make this one sticky?
    [This Message was Edited on 11/24/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/24/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2009]
  2. bakeman

bakeman New Member

the only problem is i'm having a hard time getting the search results i want. is it how i am searching or is it inferior to google?

3. bakeman

bakeman New Member

4. waltz

waltz New Member

That is the list of types of searches they do NOT count!! Please fix the header.
  5. Frankied

Frankied New Member

i'm sorry, brain fog had me there