Help!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Feelingbad2, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Feelingbad2

Feelingbad2 New Member

Hello to All,

Where to even begin.....My name is Jo. I have had 2 Lumbar Diskectomies within 15 months of each other.
    I am chronically depressed..taking 120 mg. of Cymbalta daily along with Lortab,Flexeril,Elavil,Restoril to help with pain,nerve pain,terrible muscle spasms and of course Sleep...
    All I want to do is lay on the bed every day,forever for that matter....
    I realize I am on alot of meds and this may be the reason I don't want to do anything.
    Chronically in pain and discomfort.
    Any suggestions,any comments...
    I'm here to improve my quality of LIFE and need others who have experienced or are experiencing the same
    My diagnosis is post Laminectomy syndrome,Fibromyalgia and severe depression. I have taken meds for depression since 1993 and really need something due to a Family gene and stress and all.....
    There is more going on in my Life than I have put here but that can be explained too......Just ask Myabe someone can help or coax me out of this feeling of "blah"

Thanks,

Jo
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Welcome to the board. You really are having a tough time and I'm sorry. I'm glad you are here, though. There are a lot of caring an supportive people here.

It is so hard to motivate yourself when you are in pain all the time. Stress definitely aggravates the situation. Prickles has given you a lot of help in her postand I agree with her. I get a lot of help with acupuncture as well. It is often a trial and error for us as some things work well for some and not for others.

Please stick around. It usually helps if you can 'talk' to others who understand what you are going through.

Kathy.