HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Csmiling1, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Csmiling1

Csmiling1 New Member

Hello, I am fairly new to this site and to FM. I have read many of the messages on the board and I have found so many of them helpful, THANK YOU!

I do have MANY questions, but the largest one at this point is............does anyone know of any legitamite work at home jobs?

This is the MOST DIFFICULT thing I have ever been through in my life, and I have many difficulties under my belt!

I was first married at 20, lived a life of mental,verbal and physical abuse from him. At 23 and two children later, I decided to leave. I worked a full time job and a part time job just to make ends meet. It was hard, but I did it for 10 1/2 years! I have recently recently married again and now this! I am so NOT used to being in sooooooo much pain all the time, NOT having the energy, etc. that I used to, and we are slowly treadin in financial trouble. I'd LOVE to work again, but I can't seem to find anything that I do when I feel up to it, and rest when I don't! I am desperate, I hope someone can help. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Christina
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

IF YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE PEOPLE ARE CAREER BOUND, THEY OFTEN WILL PAY FOR SERVICES SUCH AS FILING PHOTOS, RECORDS AND SUCH. ALSO A FRIEND OF MINE DID LAUNDRY AND ANOTHER DOG SITS DURING DAY FOR TWO DOGGIES FOR $60 A WEEK EACH DOGGIE.

lOVE aNNE
  3. Csmiling1

Csmiling1 New Member

Thank you so much your your reply, I sure hope someone does.

Thanks Again,

Christina
  4. Csmiling1

Csmiling1 New Member

Thank you for your reply, I really do appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Christina
  5. Csmiling1

Csmiling1 New Member

Deat Ally,

Yes i have gone on all the jobsite on the internet, and I have not found one "work at home" position that is legitmate. A ton of scams!

Thank you for your replay and if you think of anything else to try, feel free to share.

Take Care,

Christina
  6. Csmiling1

Csmiling1 New Member

What a GREAT idea! Thank you! I appreciate your input.

Thanks agian,

Christina
  7. Bren5

Bren5 New Member

Have you ever thought of direct sales? There are a lot of companies out there. I would look for a consumable product, so you get re-orders (I sell hand poured candles, not sure if I can name the company here or not).

I have both MS and FMS and went from working fulltime,then part-time and now I only work the hours I want/can. The money is oviously not as stable as a having regular job, but the flexibility is what I need and I am bringing in some money. I don't have many home shows/parties due to my DD's, but I do have catalog parties and take individual orders.