help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eggie, Mar 27, 2007.

1. eggie

eggie New Member

hello i go by eggie im new to this site,and would love to here from anyone on this site.i havent been diangnosed with fipro but i have feel sick alot my body hurts like i have the flu. sore alot and sometimes i cant stand to be touched it hurts,my right hand gos numb when i sleep on it
    i have headachs alot wake with them.this morning i was so dizzy i couldnt walk. dose any body get sick when there in the heat? hope to here from someone :)

Smiles~Eggie
  2. raspberrykisses

raspberrykisses New Member

Sounds an awful lot like FM. Might not be but if not you do know how the rest of us feel. I get pretty light headed in the heat. Seems like I'm constantly overheated though. Welcome to the board hun.
  3. Charleen

Charleen New Member

I am sorry Eggie that you are going throught this. You might need to go to a rhumey because it sounds like you might have other things that go along with fibro. Like CFS which is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Ask your doctor if you can see a Ruhmey they will take blood and see if you have other underling problems.
    Good luck
    Charleen
  4. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I agree with what the others have said - it sounds an awful lot like fibromyalgia syndrome, but definitely go to a rheumatologist, so they can rule out other problems that have similar symptoms, and begin to find something that helps.

God bless!

Debbie
  5. eggie

eggie New Member

Thanks so much,nice to here from you:) eggie