Help!!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jenniferpasztor, Jun 14, 2004.

1. jenniferpasztor

jenniferpasztor New Member

HELP! I don't know what's going on! 06/14/04 09:19 AM

This is my first time posting to this board (I've been on the Alzheimer's board a lot due to my grandma).

I have so many symptoms, and they vary all the time. For years now, I've noticed they fluctuate with my cycle. In fact, my PMS symptoms include the following:

left sided neck/shoulder pain
    sinus infections
    minor skin irritations
    left shoulder pain (to the point of not being able to lift my arm)
    left finger pain
    heel pain (both heels) (constant)
    eye irritations (this is usually my right eye)
    low back pain (constant)
    joint pain in general

I'm sure there have been more over the years. These are not constant and do not occur every month. One month it may be a sinus infection and eye irritation. The next it might be neck pain and heel pain. I'm not overly tired, but I find it hard to exercise because of the pain.

I was tested for rheumatoid arthritis, and that was ok. I've had my thyroid tested, and those results are always ok, except I think it's only basic thyroid testing. I do have insulin resistance, which i'm taking glucophage for.

Has anyone one ever heard of or experienced the above? It's so frustrating! I can't seem to find any answers through my family doc, but don't know what other type of doc to go to.

Jennifer
  2. barny

barny New Member

have you been tested for fibro i feel just like you and my dr told me i had fibromyalgia if you hop on the chronic pain and fibro board somebody will be able to help u im sure