HELP!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Revella, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Revella

Revella New Member

It's about 8:55 p.m. on Saturday night. Dale has had a really bad day. My son has been here with him while I was at work. He's seeing things, wanting us to do many tasks, and when we do them, nothing works, he is almost to the point of hysteria and Matt and I are about to lose control. We feel helpless. Please if anyone is reading tonight pray harder than you ever have for us.

Thanks,
    Revella
  2. Kim

Kim New Member

I know this seems like a nightmare but Dale is in our Father's strong hands. His body is going through pain and suffering but his soul has already been saved and his spirit knows the presence of the Holy Spirit. His body is just a temporary "house", praise God, a new one is coming.

I lift Dale up in prayer and you and Matt, too. God will bless you for being such a loving, compassionate caregiver.

In Christ,

Kim
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For Dale, Revella. I feel so bady for all of you.

Could the doctors do something to ease the symptoms?

Will continue to pray for all of you dear lady.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. guestpaula

guestpaula New Member

It seems like the docs should be able to help with some of his symptoms somehow. Have you called the doctor and told him how unconrollable the situation has become. Maybe a sedative or possibly an antipshychotic will help him. I would be on the phone everyday to the doctor. You and your son shouldnt have to suffer like this, let alone Dale. No matter how hard it is for you it may be harder for Dale. Im not familiar with this disease so I may be out of line but with all the meds out there I believe there must be something to make him more comfortable. I pray for you and your family.
    Blessings,
    Paula