Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omeeomy, Feb 23, 2008.

1. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Tried, wornout and over whelmed.

2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Is that part of your six worded Biography??

Seriously, sorry your feeling like that, i was pretty worn out yesterday from caring for sick kids, and hoping i don't get it.

We know exactly what you mean here, it gets kinda scary sometimes,

Big ((((((((((((((((((((Hug)))))))))))))))))))))))

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Hope you can get some rest soon dear! Take care!,,,,Sis
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I'm sorry you're feeling bad- wish I could come over to help! Sometimes it helps to know that people care, and we all care about you here. Please rest and take care of yourself....we all need a break sometimes.

Hugs and blessings,
  5. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Just having some bad days. Sorry i just felt like letting it out. I know everyone has bad days to.

I guess i am just having FM days.

Linda, it's not my new meds that is suppose to help me with my joints. I have so much pain--which i'm sure everyone does.

Terri, glad your got back home from your trip. I guess thats what i need. Didn't get to go see my grand children this week in--felt to bad to travel-- & i'm really missing them as i know you are yours. There is nothing like a big kiss & those arms giving you a big hug. Phone calls work--just not as good as being there.

Guess we have to hold our heads up & keep goings. Hubby is feeling better today--when he's sick he's such a big baby.

Thanks To All