help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by goofyone, Jul 29, 2003.

1. goofyone

goofyone New Member

are there eny men on hear that has this junk i have had fm for about 9 years now been to ever doctor but a female doctor? i have had a 3 way bypass 1 year ago but this is going to bet me i think at end of my rope my sister has fb to she is a little older than me i am 50 years alo and fill 90
  2. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

just want to let you know there are definitely a couple men here with fibro. As my name indicates, I'm not one of them, though. :) I'm sure one of them will reply to you soon! (Though with that said, I do have to say I don't know when they come on. Some might only check messages in the morning.)
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, welcome to the board. Yes we do have quite a few men with FM as well as CFS on the board.

Two or three are in the medical profession. I don't know the percentage is with men/women, but I do know that more women than men seem to be diagnosed with these illnesses.

Glad you found us, and sure hope we hear from you often.

Shalom,Shirl
  4. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Hi goofyone, welcome aboard! I'm female but am bumping for the late crowd. Take care, even with so many females on here you will find alot of non gender related information.
  5. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

I'm not sure if your question has been answered sufficiently or not. I think Bek's a man. Not sure if you were asking anything about doctors or not.

Anyway, if you do have a question (like, "any men here with fm?"), you might want to change your title. (Just edit your post to change it.)

Or maybe since it's morning now, more men will reply anyway!

[ advertisement ]