help !!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vnr27, Aug 14, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

hi i have pain in neck by my back of head and cant turn to right left side of neck feels like its pulling also between top of shoulder and neck looks a li swollen, spine hurts to where are the trigger points? amd can you get puffed up it fels hard fed up already tired of complaing thanx hope all is well also my jaw is clicking alot i know i was tod i had tmj but what exactly is it had my jaw broke twice by first hubby years ago bye
  2. RoseSky

RoseSky New Member

Sounds like you may have some issues with the discs in your neck. Have you ever tried going to a chiropractor?
  3. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

Once would have been enough for me! It's certainly possible that if someone hit you hard enough to break your jaw a couple of times (and undoubtedly more times when it didn't break) you could have some structural damage to your neck. However, neck & shoulder pain is typical of us.

Have you seen a chiropractor - one who will give you x-rays? I would suggest that if you have not.

JoAnn
  4. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Sounds like you need to see a chiro asap for a minor adjustment. I get similar pains, and they result in headaches, so I call my fav chiro, he says "COME ON IN!" and I'm in his office in 10 minutes. He adjusts my neck, and within 1/2 hour the pain, including headache is GONE!

Marilyn :)
  5. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

he was a loser , is the jaw clicking mean out of alignment, my coverage doesnot pay for ch and here in ny 195 to work in to tere office , is theswelling in the neck normal for us? plus its like 90degress and humid thanx for all your help, glad to have u guys my mom lives with me and she says move around take a pill its all n your head, my doc wasnt in today, dont you think iwant to fel good i have 6 kids to care for people just dont understand god bless val