Helpful Diet/Recipe Books

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Recipes For Patients' started by CaroKay, May 5, 2014.

1. CaroKay

CaroKay Member

I'm finding Julie Daniluk's books about the anti-inflammatory diet to be very helpful. All her recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free, and many are quite easy to make--especially important if your muscles are weak and you find it hard to stand for long periods, which I often do. For breakfast, she has an amazing variety of blended drinks that are truly delicious, and I adore her salads as well. She has a solid background in nutrition, so the books are very informative about the benefits of eating certain foods and avoiding others.

Commercial URL removed by moderator
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
  2. CaroKay

CaroKay Member

Oops, I spelled the link wrong. It's Commercial URL removed by moderator. Sorry about that :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
  3. braxtondylon

braxtondylon Member

Thanks for sharing these books with us. I just love to read such book for a heal;thy life style. Can you provide some links for healthy cooking.
  4. coolhealthguy

coolhealthguy Member

interesting!! even I'm thinking of reading it. I'm sure it is worth reading.
  5. jkennedy

jkennedy Member

I loved Perlmutter's Grain Brain. I finally understand the science behind low-carb eating. He's a great writer and makes it all understandable. I also really like his Grain Brain Cookbook.