Helpful Film - Watch It! REALLY!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by anakinkaid, Feb 15, 2006.

1. anakinkaid

anakinkaid New Member

Maybe alot of you have seen this film/video, but I hadn't, and IT IS GREAT! It really portrays ME/CFS/CFIDS so that:

1. If you have the illness, you don't feel alone
    2. Others can see and understand what you are going through
    3. Gives you a history on the illness/background/why the cure is so slooooooooooooooooooow in coming.

The video is called I REMEMBER ME, by Kim A. Snyder, who has CFS. I got it over the internet from my public library (God bless the public library!). If your library doesn't have it, use interlibrary loan to request a copy.

THIS IS A MUST SEE FILM. I'd love feedback if you've seen the film or know of other great reference material/sources.

Ana

2. anakinkaid

anakinkaid New Member

Sorry, I forgot to mention it. You can order the film directly from:

www.iremeberme.com

I think it is worth buying. Also there is excellent information there about CFIDS. Give it a look.

Ana
  3. achy

achy New Member

A couple years ago there was a copy of the film being "mailed" around the group...I don't know what happened to it though.

I haven't seen it yet, but I never thought of the library...good suggestion!

Achy
  4. anakinkaid

anakinkaid New Member

Do get this film - you will really enjoy it. It has so much information in it. Let me know what you think once you've seen it.
    Ana
  5. anakinkaid

anakinkaid New Member