Helping others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BonBons, Oct 26, 2002.

1. BonBons

BonBons New Member

Hello everyone. Wanted to say responding to others on the board helps me so much and gets me out of my funk. My PCP was READING an article while I spoke with him about my depression and disability; think I'll find a new one when I get health insurance. Had 2 job LONG interviews this week which knocked me out but it's good practice. One job is constant data entry and phone calls(which they track). I think my neck and hands would scream at me. Don't want to burn bridges so if they offer it to me (kinda think they go thru data people fast) I may say no even tho I need the $. Good news - my migraines have improved!! My computer is doing weird things, I really hope this is legible and I'm don't need a new one before this one is paid off. Everytime I stop my cursor, it puts a line in; anyone had that problem? Yahoo....peace and hope to each of you. BonBons
  2. BonBons

BonBons New Member

Hello everyone. Wanted to say responding to others on the board helps me so much and gets me out of my funk. My PCP was READING an article while I spoke with him about my depression and disability; think I'll find a new one when I get health insurance. Had 2 job LONG interviews this week which knocked me out but it's good practice. One job is constant data entry and phone calls(which they track). I think my neck and hands would scream at me. Don't want to burn bridges so if they offer it to me (kinda think they go thru data people fast) I may say no even tho I need the $. Good news - my migraines have improved!! My computer is doing weird things, I really hope this is legible and I'm don't need a new one before this one is paid off. Everytime I stop my cursor, it puts a line in; anyone had that problem? Yahoo....peace and hope to each of you. BonBons
  3. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Wanted to say good luck on your job interviews. Sometimes it's best to try a job to see if it works before you throw the towel in. It may surprise you at what you may be able to accomplish. I've accomplished things I thought I couldn't do...so don't jump bail to quick until you give it a try. Like you say "don't burn bridges".

I don't know what's wrong with your cursor but maybe someone else will happen along that can help you.

Take care
    Arlene
  4. BonBons

BonBons New Member

I often need just a boost! I appreciate you responding to me. My computer is fine, now, maybe my body will follow....BonBons