hep b injection

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Mar 20, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

has anyone had them?I worked in a hospital and had these 3 shots over many months I am sure it was because of this I became unwell I have spoke to many doctors who have just laughed at me but in the uk there s a link between the MMR injection and Autism my friend has two cousins have this and it was proven they won a lot of money,I have also read about nurses faling ill due to this.

Clerty

2. Kazah

Kazah New Member

Hi there

I work in a hostel so have had the full course and just about to go for a booster. I already had FM and didn't notice any side effects atall from the injections. I figured it was better to have the, than get Hep B on top of everything else.

Have a good day
    Kazah
  3. dobrydy

dobrydy New Member

No doubt. HepB vaccination can cause severe CFS. My son has it, he became very when he was 10, now he is 16, but just slightly better. I met a number of other people who became ill after HepB vaccination and even was a member of now defunct internet group of HepB injured people. A number of very prominent doctors examined my son and they all agree that Hep B vaccine does that. You can google Dr. Bell, CFS and Hep B vaccine and look for yourlesf. There is a lot of references on this topic,and internet posts too. Pharmaceutical industry however continues to ruin our children's lives just to maximaize their profits.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/22/2007]