Hepatitis Role Call

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Xavier, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Xavier

Xavier New Member

While doing some "searches" on this site, I noticed autoimmune hepatitis popped up a lot. I was born with chronic hep B due to drug addict parents. I started having the fibro like symptoms (no true diangosis) when I was about 22. I am 26 now. I just wanted to know how many of you out there suffer from Hep. B, C, or the autoimmune form. Thanks
  2. Xavier

Xavier New Member

While doing some "searches" on this site, I noticed autoimmune hepatitis popped up a lot. I was born with chronic hep B due to drug addict parents. I started having the fibro like symptoms (no true diangosis) when I was about 22. I am 26 now. I just wanted to know how many of you out there suffer from Hep. B, C, or the autoimmune form. Thanks
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

have Hep B,C orthe autoimmune form. We did the the Hep B vacs for the whole family though.

Take care, Kim and Gary
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

drugged, rufyninol, have no memory of the actual event, thank God, but was torn apart, got herpes in that event, had a whole lot of testing done, had hep vaccine, not sure which one, I can get records tho if I need to, it was in Wenatchee, WA on Feb 28, 2 & half yrs ago. I have though about the hep vaccine also, but I head off in so many directions, I get just tired of chasing down ideas.

Jaci
  5. little

little Member

I had Hepatitis in 1972. I came down with it after a gall bladder operation. I think that I had Hepatitis A. I don't know how I got it. The doctors thought that they left something in me and wanted to operate on me to see. I was in the hospital for a week. I told them that they weren't going to operate and siged my self out. My family had to have a shot so that they wouldn't get it. A short time later the FM symtoms started. Gail