Her user name is Vista de nada i hope we are not to late!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Nov 29, 2008.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

She had attempted suicide 2months ago. Please read last post on 27th by hensue where i went to pyschologist user name Vista de nada. She says i am done.
    Please this is horrible
  2. hensue

hensue New Member

This is the first time i have seen it. Is she on the board often?
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

I researched she's doesn't have very many posts. Mostly posting to others but who knows if search is working.

had she posted before about suicide?

4. 3gs

3gs New Member

5. 3gs

3gs New Member

6. I do know, that, threatening, talking about, hinting at, etc *suicide*, is actually *against* Prohealth's TOS (terms of service), and it is mostly due to things like this, people posting about it, getting the board terribly worried, upset, and in fear for the person, and having no idea what has happened to them.

If her posts are still showing, then, she probably has not been *banned* from the site, but, has probably at the very least, received a warning from the site, as well as given the proper phone number(s), and urgings to seek help...

Another possibility, is that maybe after posting that, VistaDeNada, took it upon herself, to seek help/treatment for her intense depression (if I remember right- she did/does see a therapist...)

I hate to see people post like that, and then no one hears again what happens, and thus, gets terribly upset, & worried, and we never know what happens...

However, those are just two of the possibilities that came to mind to me...

I too, hope this person is doing ok, and receiving help for the intense depression...

Many of us here, have talked about the depression, and how hard it is, to NOT just 'give up" and be done, (with seeking treatment, etc)...

But, yes, statements like 'I'm worth more dead, then alive," & other statements made in Vista's post, certainly are worrisome.

Let's all just hope she's getting help right now, and that maybe we'll get an update from her later, maybe when her depression has lifted.

Hugs all,

7. hensue

hensue New Member

i am still worrying about her, you did make me feel better and i would like to put my mind at rest.
    I do feel better since you posted and she did have a therapist i believe.
    Hug to you
  8. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

I have been thinking of this lady on and off . I hope she is OK .