herbal immune stimulant

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heapsreal, Jun 30, 2009.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

Saw my intergrative doc today and my blood test results are still better then pre antivirals but a bit of a dip as well as my overall feelings of fatigue and insomnia as some of my previous threads have mentioned. My nuetrophils are low 1.7, normal is 2-7.5. My cd3 and cd8 elevated and cd4/8 ratio is low at .85, norm is 1.00-3.50.

His advice is to take a herbal product called ginseng dang gui 10 powder, 3tsp day. After my researching and what doc told me it stimulates your immune system and is use for cancer patients after chemo to raise neutrophils and lymphocyes etc.It is made from 10 herbs that work synergistcally

Also just started taking inosine which is immunovir, this is a immune modulator and improve the function of lymphcytes and other immune markers. Had good success in past with this so looking forward to the benefits

Thanks
    [This Message was Edited on 07/01/2009]
  2. frickly

frickly New Member

I hope you have succcess with this herb. I am very interested in your results. Please let us know how it goes.

Take care,
  3. Chootik

Chootik New Member

This isn't about this thread but just started taking Grape Seed Extract but was thinking maybe I need a higher dose?

Can you tell me what was the formula you used to decide how much to take?

Thanks,
    Chootik
  4. simpsons

simpsons Member

i tried siberian ginseng for a while it is can be good but you need advise as can react with other drugs it is very clever drug as you say and it helped my sleep pattern work better.

i tried korean ginseng but it was like taking 100 cups of expresso and way over the top. really its for men.

please keep us informed. i always take echinacea as this really helps but have to stop every so many weeks as stops working

peace love and goodwill
  5. simpsons

simpsons Member

i tried siberian ginseng for a while it is can be good but you need advise as can react with other drugs it is very clever drug as you say and it helped my sleep pattern work better.

i tried korean ginseng but it was like taking 100 cups of expresso and way over the top. really its for men.

please keep us informed. i always take echinacea as this really helps but have to stop every so many weeks as stops working

peace love and goodwill
  6. simpsons

simpsons Member

peace love and goodwill