Herbal Relaxant?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PITATOO, Feb 17, 2006.

1. PITATOO

PITATOO Member

Has anyone used the herbal relaxant that is made from blend of plant extracts Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense. I don't want to say the name because it is trade marked and don't want to break any website rules. But it sounds like a good supplement to take if it really works as described. Significanlty reduce stress levels and lose weights. Of course I am look for both. Because the Remeron that I am on has caused me to gain weight but it works. I don't need it for the "depression" effects but for sleep. I use valerian but have a real hard time waking up. I have been using Melatonin for years and I think it is not working as well as it used to and I don't like takng a hormone constantly as it may impact the release of my natural hormones. Any help would be appreciated as stress is a great factor in my illness. - Thanks Bobby
  2. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

i dont wanna break rules either but dont know how else to say it are you talking about relacore i was gonna try it and did a search on google found something that just had people opions that had taken it and had bad reactions a few good ones though. i guess it has something to do with estrogen anyways after what i readin my search decided against it best of luck kim
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

[ advertisement ]