Here again in need of prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by grge, Aug 17, 2004.

1. grge

grge New Member

I am asking for your prayers concerning housing. I need to move from the home we own and buy another. Please pray for God to release his miraculous power in this situation.

Our neighborhood has changed over the last 5 years, going from mostly quiet older couples to a neighborhood where teens play blasting music, dogs bark and howl and in and out traffic never ends. A neighboring house has drug raids and continuous domestic violence calls.

I want to obey God and do whatever He asks of me.
    georgia
    [This Message was Edited on 08/19/2004]
  2. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

dear Lord
    I ask that you would find a wonderful place for Georgia to live, a place where she can afford to live and make wonderful friends, I pray for your wisdom and guidance to help her find a new place and that she will have peace and quiet, but not be lonely
    In Jesus name I pray
    luv lisa
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

My prayers also are for you to get your heart's desire. I moved a year ago, I made a mental list/prayer as to what I would like, my new place has everything on my list, other than a fireplace, which would have been nice !!
    I pray you will find something just right also.
    Linda.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be sending prayers up for you. I hope things improve soon.

SAndy
  5. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I will be praying God provides the perfect house for you. However, plese don't think me too bold, but I cannot get rid of the feeling that God has you there to minister to those people.

When we moved into our house a few months ago, my son caught one of our neighbors taking stuff out of our garage. A few weeks later some lady and her boyfriend tried to barge into my house because they were being chased by the cops who caught them buying drugs. Then about a month ago our dog, who never barks, started to bark continually in the middle of the night. Someone was attempting to break into the house.

Was I ready to move, you bet ya. But God had other plans. God showed me that His enemy was using these events to scare me out of this house so God could not use me to minister to my neighbor, who is going through some very difficult times.

I will pray that God will provide a new home for you, and I will also pray that He opens the doors for you to minister to your neighbors.

God Bless

Yesh
  6. grge

grge New Member

Thank you for your prayers. In the name of Jesus I claim my new house, the one Gary and I looked at. I thank you Lord God that you see my need, hear our prayers and thank you for your presence in my life.

I ask in the name of Jesus if you have another plan for me that I will hear your voice. I am happy in serving you.
    Amen and Amen

You know I sometimes wish God would just put his plan for me on the computer. I could see what He wanted of me or maybe He could call me on the phone. I didn't understand when my son(25years old) commited suicide but when the anger passed (and I was angry at God) I stood in my kitchen and shouted at Satan to get out of my house I declared to the devil you can take my other son take my home take everthing I have you can kill me but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord.I then was finally able to let go of my anger, the rage that I felt and to say to my Lord God nothing, I mean nothing will ever separate me from the love of God. I made a commitment to work with troubled teens and their families. Praise God He put me in the right place as a community center director where I can use my skills to counsel troubled teens, work with the senior citizens and help troubled families.

God put me in a position to feed the hungry (we have a food closet where people can come for food to take home) We clothe the naked ( we have a close closet for those in need to come and get clothing, I minister to those in prison I help the kids to put together items they might need and the kids here participate in our Christmas program. There were no programs like this when I came here, all we had was an empty building.

I praise God for His love and care.
    Thank all of you so much for your continued prayers for me, please keep me in your prayers I believe a mighty break through is on it's way.

georgia

[This Message was Edited on 08/19/2004]