Here I am In Grand Cayman

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PVLady, Jan 13, 2007.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I was so worried about this trip I had to take for business. It sounds great to travel except if you are not well.

The weather here is soooo humid, but tropical. The time difference it 3 hours.

I will be here until next Wednesday and glad to get back home. Please pray for me that I do ok on this trip.

I know it seems so pathetic to be in such a beautiful place and worry. I hope I can enjoy it here.

2. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

I hope you can enjoy Paradise...even if it is humid...

I had a hard time 2 Augusts ago, when I went to the Gulf side of FLA...the humidity was really hard on me.

Take care, and try to soak up some sun!

Suz
  3. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

The early California stuff...Yes beautiful...I was also into the missions while I lived out there...San Juan Capistrano is my favorite...It's gardens are lovely.

I also Like Ansel Adams' photography...and the Arts and Crafts movement...Malibu pottery...Craftsman Architecture.

Have a good trip,

Suz
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I need to enjoy this and I will!!!

I wish I could sleep....everything is different..
  5. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

If you get a chance- go snorkeling there. It's AWESOME!
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I went to Belize during the worst of my FM years, and while I definitely decided I could never live in such a tropical and humid climate, I did fine for the week that I was there---other than the fact that my normally pretty straight hair was a total frizz-ball.

My FM symptoms didn't flare, though, during this total climate change, nor do I remember getting a migraine, something that often happens to me when the climate or weather changes drastically. So I hope you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and that your work schedule allows you to have some sight-seeing or just relaxing time.

Hugs,
    Pam
  7. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Enjoy what you can. It's 4 below zero here this a.m.!
    Mini