HERE I AM

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Hi all,

Sorry I have been missing in action for so long. Michael and I are hanging in there, and Praise God we are falling forward instead of backwards.
    I have really been on the "feeling bad side" for the last month. Already, I have missed 4 days of classes. I am able to keep up by doing my homework at home. Thank God for my computer and the programs I have, I don't think I could handle sitting in the computer labs at school.
    I have also had a lot of Dr.s appts. lately, and am getting ready for some physical therapy.
    I sure do miss you all and all the inspiration that you all share everyday. I also feel like I have abandoned you all, but I do pray for you and stop in when I can.
    Hugs to you all.
    I'll try to get back into the swing of things soon. Love you and Hugs to you all

Takesha
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm sorry you haven't been well. I hope and pray things pick up for you soon.

Love, Mikie
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Takesha,

Good to hear from you. I'lll be still praying for you and your husband. God bless you both.

Danny
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Just wanted to say that I miss you too! I will still pray for you and for Michael.
    Lisa