Here is a good laugh for you....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beadlady, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

An old man and woman were married for many years, even though they hated each other. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout, "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

Neighbors feared him.

They believed he practiced magic because of the many strange occurrences that took place in their neighborhood. The old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 98.

His wife had a closed casket at the funeral. After the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow.

Her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?"

The wife put down her drink and said, "Let him dig. I had him buried upside down. And I know he won't ask for directions."

2. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Was thaat an e-mail? It resembles some of the cute ones I get. And then~~~~~i get some that I delete----would be embarassed tio send some on!!!!!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. We can all use a good laugh; it's good for what ails us.

My neighbor downstairs reads jokes to me and he had a bunch of those, "You may be a redneck if..." One of them was that you may be a redneck if you have matching bowls, and they all say Cool Whip on the side.

One of them said you may be a redneck if you ask for ammo for Mothers Day. I told him that now he had hit a nerve. We all laughed because he knows how much I love my guns and going to the firing range.

Love, Mikie
  4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Yes, it was an email that someone sent to me.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I got one of those e-mails--You might be from CO if your bicycle (or kayak) costs more than your car.

Or, if you husband tells you he's going out to pick up Granola and he heads for the child care center to get your daughter.

Love, Mikie