Here is a pic of Twylia and Missy you HAVE to see

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Feb 25, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I posted this last night and only Bev and Joy posted. I went to change the title and can not edit the post.

Has that happened to anyone else. I did put a icon up, maybe if you do that you can't edit or delete the post-I don't know.

Anyway, this is what my dogs looked like last night. Twy got loose from me while I was trying to untangle her leash. Missy hung out with me while I played in my mud pit. That is a whole other post, but I am having water issues in my yard and can not find anyone to help me.

So I felt bad for Missy watching Twy run and run and run so since she was already a mess a let her go too.

Needless to say we had baths last night-Carla
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

a couple of dirty 'little' girls - Twy looks a little ashamed but Missy looks very pleased with herself.

Love their photos.

3. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

Very sweet doggies! It sounds like they really love their Mom!

I need to get a new digital camera--the only pictures I can post are ones I steal off the internet, or have saved in my files.

I'm so happy that you are enjoying your artwork. I'll see if I can borrow a digital camera, and post a picture of my quilt.

4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Missy (i thing that is the golden one)looks just like my Jack. She must have some Yellow Lab in her.

Twyla is cute too. Thanks for sharing. Did you see my picture of Jack I put up. This was from last Halloween.
  5. mezombie

mezombie Member

Nothing like running loose and rolling in the mud if you're a dog! I think it's great they have the space to do that and that you let them.

They look so well-behaved in this picture. Either that, or they are pooped!
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

They are tied up to the front door and pooped,lol. I had to wait for them to come in, they ignore me when they are outside. I don;t usually let them run too much anymore, the picture is why, can't deal with it everyday.

So I made them stay there until they dried off and I was actually ready to bath them,

Thanks Rosie, Mickey-Carla
  7. mezombie

mezombie Member

Ah, they're tied up.

And they don't listen to you when they're outside. Oh oh.

Are you still able to go for rides on your golf cart and bring them along?