Here is what is happening at my house

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Jul 24, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Road construction! ARGH!!!! They turned off our water from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. That was terrible....I couldn't do anything. No laundry, no dishes, no shower, no watering flowers, no using the bathroom --- if you catch my meaning.

I just had to shut all the windows and turn on the a/c I'm on my third headache of the day from all the noise. I tried talking to Randy on the phone with the windows shut and he still could hardly hear me. Wait until he comes home from work! LOL.
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Monica,

So sorry to hear about al that noise. That is terible especially when you have alot of headaches. I have constant pain in the back of my head besides elsewhere so that would not be good either. I hope they will be finished with their "noisy work" real soon and I hope your headaches go away soon.

The only thing I can think of is using earplugs for awhile, espeecially if you yave nothing or noone else around you need to hear(-: !!

3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

That stinks, what are they doing, building new roads. Yikes.

I guess you would have headaches after all that noise. Would earplugs help or maybe you could put on some music and put earphones on. Anything to drown out the noise.

However, that is a bummer about no using the bathroom, Yikes. I guess you would have to do your duty the old fashion way. LOL

Thinking of you!!!!

4. texangal81

texangal81 New Member

I am the type who would go pee in the middle of the construction site and tell the guys "well you turned OFF my water, what am I supposed to do????" *L*.

The area around my office has been under construction for over a year and the finally opened up the major expansion. WOW, my commute is now sheer heaven! So all the pain this last year was worth it.