here we go again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loto, Apr 16, 2010.

1. loto

loto Member

Well, the weather here has been so nice---sunny and in the low 80's.

But, tonight it's supposed to start raining, and for the next 3 or 4 days the highs will be in the mid 60's, and lows at night in the upper 30's to low 40's.

No wonder my arms and stuff are hurting more today than they have been.

I'll be so glad when the weather pattern will stay the same and stop changing.

2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Oh how i can totally relate to the weather changes.

Much painful hurting when this happens.

i think a No cold and No Humidity climate all year would be helpful.
    Hmmm..wonder where that would be.

3. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

I can so relate to this! It's been wonderful where I live. And I've felt so much better. That all changed last night when a mild cold front blew through. I make a joke that in a few years I'll be able to predict a weather change 6 months in advance. I can't wait for the warmer temps to return. Rebecca
  4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Last Sunday, it was cloudy and rainy and I was in terrible pain when I went to church. My back and right side all through the service. I went down on the elevator with another "cane friend" and she said she felt awful. I know it has to be weather!! i have noticed it over and over.

I don't feel well when the wind blowsi from the north either. I guess I just don't feel good anyway!!

Take care and hope the sun shines. It is shining today but it is really chilly. The 80 degree temps are gone for a while.

Gentle hugs,

5. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

and misfit, will you be sharing where it is you live? is it wonderful all year?
  6. loto

loto Member

the actual cold front coming's so chilly this morning!
    Good news is by the end of the week it's supposed to be back up in the upper 70's.

BRING IT ON!!!