Here's a grin for you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by polliwog, Nov 3, 2002.

1. polliwog

polliwog New Member

Hi Everybody,

Would you believe that in my fibrofog state, I misplaced this site and couldn't think how to find it again? I had registered, and had carefully printed out my username and password, and then cut them out and pasted them on my monitor. The only problem was that I cut off the url, and I couldn't remember where it was.

So, I have been running around in syberspace since about the 24th or so! Finally, I remembered that I had put the address in my Favorites folder. I actually had a good laugh about this!

Anyhow, thanks to all who answered my previous posts!
  2. polliwog

polliwog New Member

Hi Everybody,

Would you believe that in my fibrofog state, I misplaced this site and couldn't think how to find it again? I had registered, and had carefully printed out my username and password, and then cut them out and pasted them on my monitor. The only problem was that I cut off the url, and I couldn't remember where it was.

So, I have been running around in syberspace since about the 24th or so! Finally, I remembered that I had put the address in my Favorites folder. I actually had a good laugh about this!

Anyhow, thanks to all who answered my previous posts!
  3. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

Oh lord polliwog. Well, I do the same thing. If I don't save something to favorites, I never remember where anything is. Sometimes I can't even remember the name of the URL.
  4. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

Sounds so familiar! I have to put everything in my favorites if I want to find it later. The other day I couldn't remember how to turn my calculator on! lol The wonderful world of fibrofog huh!!!!

Crissie