Here's A Site Where You Can Download A Pain Diary To Keep

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Nov 4, 2005.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

To download a pain diary to fill out and show your doctor, visit www.PfizerForLiving.com/diary

If your doctor questions you about your pain, or if you want to emphasize your pain level to him, keeping a pain dairy is a good idea.

Hugs,
    Janet
  2. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

thanks for that what a great idea
  3. jfrustrated

jfrustrated New Member

Thank you for the site - will definitely check it out.
  4. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

I keep telling myself I need to keep one, but never get around to setting up a template.

The link for Pfizers is much appreciated!

~Amanda
  5. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I do the same thing, I keep a Day Planner, by my bed, I write down, the time I take my meds.
    What kind of Pain, I've had, and what Symptoms, etc. all in the Day Planner, I find it easiser to use.

I have never found a Pain Chart that I thought worked the right way, till I found one on a Pain website.
    It's the reverse, of 1-10 , 10 being the worst,
    This one is 1 being the worst, not sure why, it works better for my Brain, lol, but it does. lol.

Will check ths one out also, always looking for something new, and more informatiove. Thanks .

sharon
  6. orachel

orachel New Member

...in such as meds, symptoms....but there are days I don't record in much detail. Plus, I find that I often go into too much detail, more like journaling, in a symptom diary.

This is a quick and easy way to tell docs how we're feeling in a concise SIMPLE format that they actually might take 2 seconds to look at!!! With my docs, that's about the extent of the time I can expect from them to evaluate anything I take to them....sad but true!

Thanks for post!
    Hugs,
    Rachel
  7. Bambi

Bambi New Member

have bad days and then compose a letter to the doctor before I go for
    my file. But this will make it easier and I want to record the extra good days also! Thanks!
  8. JLH

JLH New Member